Our Campuses Are Open. Your Goals Are Within Reach.
Develop Professional Expertise in Baltimore or Washington, D.C.
As the world moves forward, now is the time to hone your talents to do remarkable things. Johns Hopkins University welcomes you to expand your expertise and advance your career in a community of accomplished faculty and ambitious professionals.
This is your opportunity to experience a graduate education available only from Johns Hopkins—up close and personal. Explore the master’s degrees and graduate certificates below to find the best program and location for your goals:
No matter the location, you will take highly flexible courses to achieve personal, professional, and academic success.
Reach Your Potential at Johns Hopkins
Convenient Coursework: Our part-time and full-time classes offer the flexibility to balance your commitments and enrich your life.
Interactions That Matter: Learn from faculty with experience at the forefront of their fields. Plus, network with other aspiring professionals from around the globe.
Prestigious Education: Develop expertise as you learn from innovators, thought leaders, and guest lecturers found only at Johns Hopkins.
Career-Focused Curriculum: Prepare to advance in business, government, science, or a creative field with courses and electives that fit your ambitions.
Discover 40+ Graduate Programs
Baltimore and Online
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Master of Science in Individualized Genomics and Health
- Certificate in Biotechnology Education
- Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
Media and Communication
- Master of Arts in Film and Media (on campus only)
Washington, D.C. and Online
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Financial Economics
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Quantitative Methods
- Master of Science in Energy Policy and Climate
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Master of Arts in Global Security Studies
- Master of Arts in Government
- Master of Arts in Public Management
- Certificate in Intelligence
Media and Communication
Arts, Research, and Writing
- Master of Arts in Science Writing (includes an on-site residency)
- Master of Arts in Teaching Writing
- Master of Arts in Writing
- Master of Liberal Arts
- Master of Science in Research Administration
- Certificate in Science Writing (includes an on-site residency)
- Certificate in Teaching Writing
- Master of Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Food Safety Regulation
- Master of Science in Regenerative and Stem Cell Technologies (includes an on-site laboratory) Launching Fall 2022
- Master of Science in Regulatory Science
Geographic Information Systems
- Master of Arts in Non-Governmental Organization Management
- Master of Science in Data Analytics and Policy
- Master of Science in Geospatial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Intelligence Analysis
- Certificate in Data Analytics and Policy
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Museum and Heritage Studies
- Master of Arts in Cultural Heritage Management (includes an on-site seminar)
- Master of Arts in Museum Studies (includes an on-site seminar)
- Certificate in Digital Curation