Master of Science in Regulatory Science
Become a Leader in Regulatory Affairs
Develop expertise in advanced regulatory approval processes for global and domestic products with the online Master of Science in Regulatory Science degree. Offered by the Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs division, this rigorous program teaches you how to ensure the safety, quality, and efficiency of the production and distribution of diverse products.
This career-aligned program culminates with a real-world focused practicum course in which you evaluate FDA case studies. Take on the role of a regulatory professional in the online class to review the merits of these compliance scenarios. Seize the opportunity to:
- Become an authority in compliance, consumer safety, and public health.
- Learn from experts in regulatory affairs in a wide range of industries.
- Study in a flexible online format designed for working professionals.
- Raise the standard for consumer safety as you position yourself to be a leader in your field.
With your Master of Science in Regulatory Science degree, you can pursue positions in the public or private sector to ensure products comply with safety and quality standards. Your degree can also serve as a foundation for law school or advanced studies in public health. Furthermore, you will join a supportive community of regulatory professionals advancing this field for organizations throughout the world.
This degree can lead to rewarding positions as a compliance and claims auditor, corporate compliance manager or director, regulatory affairs scientist, and R&D scientist. Regulatory affairs managers, another potential career path for graduates, earn $108,879 per year on average.1
Expert faculty lead our courses with direct knowledge of how regulatory affairs are evolving. All courses are online, giving you the flexibility needed to meet your education, work, and personal commitments.
- Introduction to Regulatory Affairs
- Biological Processes in Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Development of Drugs and Biologics
- Food And Drug Law
- Introduction to cGMP Compliance
- Translational Biotechnology: From Intellectual Property to Licensing
Apply the knowledge gained through your prior coursework to review cases from the FDA.
Select from more than 100 biotechnology electives including advanced science and regulatory coursework.
Not quite what you are looking for? Explore our other programs in regulatory sciences.
- “Average Regulatory Affairs Manager Salary.” PayScale. Retrieved 4 May 2023. https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Regulatory_Affairs_Manager/Salary.