Congratulations and Welcome
New Student Resources
New Student Orientation
Attend an online new student orientation to learn about getting started in your program, how to stay connected, and resources available to you, and more. Keep an eye on your JHU email for an invitation to the orientation.
Student Assistance Program
JHSAP offers free counseling, workshops, and support services for students.
Join JHU AAP’s career network for students and alumni.
Browse professional development resources available for JHU AAP students.
Calendar of Events
Learn about upcoming town halls, workshops, programmatic brown-bag sessions, career seminars, speaker series, and more.
Sheridan Library Distance Learning Support
Students can request to have books mailed to them and can have live sessions with librarians for research and citation support.
- I can’t find my course in Canvas, Help! Your course will appear in Canvas on the first official day of the semester at 12:00 a.m. EST.
- When is my tuition payment due? Your tuition bill is generated on the 2nd Wednesday of the month that you register and your payment is typically due by the end of that month. You will pay your bill via SIS.
- I am on a course waitlist, what happens next? Please keep an eye on your JHU email; you will receive an email when a spot opens up! You must accept it within 48 hours. Also, other sections may open up so keep checking SIS for updates.
- What is the status of my financial aid application? If you plan to utilize financial aid, check SIS for a list of any unfinished tasks on your to-do list. Once your to-do list is complete, it will take several weeks to process your financial aid application.
- How do I access my JHU account? To access your account click here.
- How do I order my books? You will order your books through the JHU bookstore click here.
- How do I access the Student Information System? To access your account click here.
Christie Bavuso and Xynthia Torres
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biotechnology Education, Biotechnology Enterprise Certificate, Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, Food Safety Regulation, Individualized Genomics and Health, Regulatory Science, Sequence Analysis and Genomics, Regenerative and Stem Cell Technologies
p: (410) 695-3843 / e: firstname.lastname@example.org
p: (410) 314-9265 / e: email@example.com
Applied Economics, Energy Policy and Climate, Financial Economics, Quantitative Methods in Applied Economics
p: (410) 864-0716 / e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cultural Heritage Management, Digital Curation, Museum Studies, Science Writing, Teaching Writing, Writing
p: (410) 709-3098/ e: email@example.com
Liberal Arts, Organizational Leadership, Research Administration, Environmental Sciences and Policy, Environmental Sciences and Policy and Geographic Information Systems Combined
p: (410) 618-5769 / e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clare Diaz-Davila and Tamira Carter
Certificate in Intelligence, Communication, Data Analytics and Policy, Geographic Information Systems, Geospatial Intelligence, Global Security Studies, Government, Intelligence Analysis, Nonprofit Management, Public Management
p: (410) 618-5767 / e: email@example.com
p: (410) 777-8126/ e: firstname.lastname@example.org
p: 410-516-8028 / e: email@example.com
Apply for FAFSA – Code:E00473
p: 410-516-6635 / e: firstname.lastname@example.org
p: 202-663-5956 / e: email@example.com