Earn a Johns Hopkins master's degree or post-master's certificate in the rapidly growing field of Genomics in a convenient, part-time format.
Transform your career with a master's in Genomics and Health or a Post-Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics. Johns Hopkins' Advanced Academic Programs (AAP) offer flexible, online options with the advantage of the world-class instruction and high-level interaction that are the foundation of the Johns Hopkins’ tradition of excellence. AAP's goal is to offer new, innovative academic programs that meet the needs of today's working professionals.
Master of Science in Individualized Genomics and Health
The Master of Science in Individualized Genomics and Health is focused on research and applied sciences, enabling students to meet the demands of the academic, research, and business communities of this industry sector. The program includes foundation courses in epigenetics, human molecular genetics, bioinformatics, and individual genome analysis, ethical, legal and regulatory aspects of individualized genomics.
Post-Master's Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
This graduate certificate is designed for experienced scientists who need the bioinformatics skills to design experiments and analyze data. The program provides the foundations of bioinformatics through core bioinformatics courses and upper level courses that are required for understanding and performing sequence and genomic analysis.
Why Choose JHU?
- Asynchronous Courses: Learn when and where it's best for you.
- High-Level Interaction: Faculty members are available for group and private chats. Additionally, students from across the globe can interact easily with one another through various digital mediums.
- World-Class Learning: Learning from anywhere means you can learn from anyone. JHU AAP pulls faculty and guest lecturers who are top in their fields from around the globe to teach you current skills.
- Multidisciplinary Approach: You build skills in bioinformatics, bioscience, regulatory science, policy, and ethics.
- Career-Focused Curriculum: Graduate ready to work and advance in academic, research, and business communities.